Gale Pacific Limited (Gale) is a trusted leading global marketer and manufacturer of branded screening and shading products for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
Products are sold to a range of consumer and industrial markets including the retail and home furnishing, architectural, construction, and agribusiness markets. The products are designed to:
- Protect people and outdoor living environments from the harmful effects of UV rays, hail and other adverse weather conditions
- Improve the efficiency and competitiveness of agribusiness through increased crop protection and improved water conservation
- Enhance architectural designs and construction applications
Gale currently sells its products in Australia, the USA, Europe, the Middle East, New Zealand and a number of other export markets. Its products are principally produced from its modern manufacturing facilities in Ningbo, China. Some manufacturing is also undertaken in Melbourne, Australia and Rancho Cucamonga, USA.
The Company's retail products are marketed worldwide under the 'Coolaroo' brand. Major retail product lines include items such as shade fabrics, exterior window furnishings, gazebos, shade sails and a range of pet products.
Gale also produces a broad range of advanced polymer fabrics for commercial and industrial applications which are marketed under the 'Synthesis' brand. These products are used for:
- Building design, to shade car parks, sporting facilities, and school recreation areas
- Construction purposes, such as barrier fencing
- Agriculture and horticulture, to reduce UV damage and water loss, and to provide protection from birds, hail and insects
- Water conservation and aquaculture, to prevent water seepage and / or evaporation, such as dam and channel liners, tank liners, and pool covers.
Gale employs over 800 people around the globe. We are recognised as a world leader in the research, development and manufacture of advanced and coated polymer fabrics.
Gale maintains world head office and corporate manufacturing operations in Melbourne, Australia and sales and marketing operations in Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, the United States and throughout Europe via a distribution arrangement with Windhager GmbH.